- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on Users device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including Users ip address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
How do JSW use your personal information?
JSW may use the order information that JSW collects generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Platform (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, JSW may use this order information to:
JSW uses the device information that JSW collects to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, User ip address), and more generally to improve and optimize JSW site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Users personal information
JSW may share Users personal information with third parties to help JSW use Users personal information, as described above. For example, JSW uses google analytics to understand how JSW customers use the site (User can read more about how google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ (User can also opt-out of google analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
Finally, JSW may also share Users personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information JSW receive, or to otherwise protect JSW rights.
As described above, JSW may use Users personal information to provide Users with targeted advertisements or marketing communications JSW believe may be of interest to users. For more information about how targeted advertising works, Users can visit the network advertising initiative’s (“nai”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Additionally, Users can opt out of some of these services by visiting the digital advertising alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
Users can opt out of certain targeted advertising by following the instructions at these sites:
Do not track
Please note that JSW does not alter JSW site’s data collection and use practices when JSW sees a do not track signal from Users browser.
Users rightsIf Users are a European resident, Users have the right to access personal information JSW hold about you and to ask that Users personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If Users would like to exercise this right, please contact JSW through the contact information below. Additionally, if Users are a European resident JSW notes that JSW are processing Users information in order to fulfill contracts JSW might have with Users (for example if Users make an order through the site), or otherwise to pursue JSW legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that Users information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States. Data retention When Users place an order through the site, JSW will maintain Users order information for JSW records unless and until Users ask us to delete this information.